Sunday, September 2, 2007

SP11 Questionnaire 2

1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?

What does one consider a knitting accessory?? My scale.

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?

Definitely yes! I'll take a couple socks IP and my roll of needles (cause I can't help but visit yarn shops on vaca!).

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?

Um, I haven't really been anywhere that great...give me a few years and I could answer this better!

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?

I don't have a favorite knitting book...I don't really buy knitting books.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?

No.

6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?

GREEN

7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?

Depends on the mistake....sometimes I would frog, sometimes I would not. I have a sweater where I miscrossed a cable and just left it, no one will know but me.

8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit?

Hmmm....that's a tough one, I've knit in lots of places like under my desk in classes, at dinner, walking....

2 comments:

a blossom knits said...

You've knit under your desk during classes??!?!? OMG, that's too funny . . and also too sad cuz I'm sure the class was so boring. Do you still try to pay attention . . or is it that you tune out the prof and choose instead to knit?

If only I knew how to knit while I was in college! Oh . . but wait . . I probably would have done even worse during Organic Chem. Eeeek.

Sarah said...

Somehow I missed this questionnaire....