1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
What does one consider a knitting accessory?? My scale.
2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project?
Definitely yes! I'll take a couple socks IP and my roll of needles (cause I can't help but visit yarn shops on vaca!).
3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
Um, I haven't really been anywhere that great...give me a few years and I could answer this better!
4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I don't have a favorite knitting book...I don't really buy knitting books.
5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)?
6. If you could only knit with 1 color for the rest of your life, what color would that be?
7. If you were far into a project and then noticed a mistake near the beginning what would you do?
Depends on the mistake....sometimes I would frog, sometimes I would not. I have a sweater where I miscrossed a cable and just left it, no one will know but me.
8. Where is the most unusual spot you've ever knit?
Hmmm....that's a tough one, I've knit in lots of places like under my desk in classes, at dinner, walking....