Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sorry, No Camera

Hey strangers! Sorry about my absence...but it's not over yet! BUT, in my absence I have been spinning. I just finished about 200 yards of some worsted weight superfine superwash merino from Hello Yarn and it is just wonderful. I think it will be a hat and maybe some mitts. I also started spinning the colorway Great Balls of Fire merino from Crown Mountain Fibers. I am really loving how the colors are playing out. I am not sure how I am going to ply. I would like to try Navajo, but I never seem to have good results...advice anyone?

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I am glad to read that you finished your hello yarn... but I can't wait to see it. The roving is so soft, and the colors were spinning up so beautifully. It is definately going to make a super soft and pretty hat! Take Care!!

Amanda said...

I cannot wait to see what you've come up with this time. You always manage to create some of the most beautiful handspun yarn.

Anonymous said...

That's a wonderful excuse for on pictures. Have you received your package yet?