Monday, February 2, 2009

Monday, Monday

It was a tough weekend for me. I managed to get some knitting down on Clappy, but I have no pictures for you. I am convinced some one who shall not be named stole the part of my camera battery charger that the battery slides into. But no matter what, he that shall not be named will not admit to it.

I spun this weekend. I am exciting about this. I had started to spin this roving from Hello Yarn back in the summer (I think) but never got very far. I picked it up yesterday and spun the rest of it. I am thinking I am going to ply it with this fiber from Poppy Flower Fibers. I am going to spend the evening getting started on the second roving. I predrafted it last night. I think it will work out great. Whether or not I will actually ply it together will depend on the feeling I get when they are both spun up and sitting next to each other.

Knit night is tonight and I'm thinking about taking my wheel, as long as it's not precipitating. So, I should make some progress.

No comments: