Monday, October 20, 2014

Swooning

I've started another quilt.  This one has brought me new skills.  I cannot believe I ever feared flying geese! They are so easy!  The blocks are large (24") and take time to prep and piece each one.  I hand selected the fabrics, they are from a few different collections.  I had a specific vision for this quilt.  It will be blacks, whites, and grays with some blues and teals.  I'm really loving my blocks so far! I finally invested in a Bloc Loc ruler, which should be in the mail today.  I have 4 more blocks prepped, and I plan on piecing them tonight and tomorrow.  The pattern has 9 blocks, but I think I will make 12, and make thicker sashing and borders so it will fit my king sized bed.  I've never been more excited about a quilt!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

The discussion is not boring article and blog is also very interesting to visit

______________________
Dog Trainers Las Vegas