I've been tagged by Sarah.
Every person who gets tagged is to list seven things about themselves. They are to write on their own blog those seven things and then list the rules. You also need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog as well as leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.
1. When I was in the 4th grade, I was in the choir and sung solos in front of lots of people. Now I can't sing to save my life. I feel like I have to warn people when I start singing along to the radio.
2. I used to smoke cigarettes, but this summer will mark four years since I've quit-yay for me!!! (the smoking is probably why I can't sing anymore)
3. My grandmother taught me to crochet when I was seven (to chain and single crochet). I still have the gold aluminum crochet hook she gave me. My grandmother passed away many, many years ago. When I was in my teens I picked crocheting up again in memory of her. She is who I thank for my love of fiber.
4. I was taught to knit by a male who I then taught to crochet.
5. My boyfriend of 5+ years and I "went out" in the 4th grade. We "broke up" because I was talking to another male classmate and my boyfriend threatened him. Our senior year of high school, I asked him (my boyfriend) out on a date, and he said yes! Been together ever since.
6. I don't believe in religion, but I wouldn't consider myself an atheist.
7. I have a black lab who just had a birthday, she's five.